Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The 200 Billion Dollar Pyramid!

 I feel my State and its Flagship University is losing the 200 Billion Dollar Pyramid! People have no idea how far the Train has Flown off the Rails and to make it worse, I do not condone Vandalism or Criminal Commissions.

For everyone that is lost, missing or missed, I would feel that we'd not have a decent energy here at home. The first thing we'd go off on every Summer is to Go Off! That is not good and I feel that we'd have a Governor who'd brush off a Martin and Malcolm Charge like No Biggie.

It's hard to get Jobs when the People are Flying off the Handle! It is harder to get Jobs when the Worst of the Worst is Not Under Control! I don't feel happy that most people would ignore their Local History.

No one wants Careless Losses and Careless Losses cost Big Money. It is dangerous and most people would have an Interest in Caring, and those who are taking advantage of it is making it all worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...