Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Krusty Edition of Atlanta Falcons Secret Base

 I feel that the Krusty the Klown Edition of Secret Base had new and declined ways to Lose Big, and those ways of losing big cost Julio Jones a Chance to be a 1st Year 1st Ballot Atlanta Falcon, when they hold how Tommy Nobis left against him in Death and had to get Jeff Van Note out of the Veterans Committee.

I feel they did no favors changing the Infamous Vick Block and making the Half and Half ATL Jerseys. I'd feel of all the Jersey Fouls or Helmet Fouls, Bubbles of the Detroit Lions, Returning the Oilers Derrick to Houston, Returning Joe Willie's Jockey Greens and the Chargers being back in San Diego County, among others, I feel the Proper Old School Falcon and the Red Shells and Jerseys have to be the worst.

It is not even close, especially if my Favorite Episode was 4 and their Initial Super Bowl Run, which was the most Media Heaviest Before or Since, my favorite Story was Kim McQuilken and I feel that generally, the Millennium Falcon resorts back to their Old That 70's Show Habit.

I'd think the Next 5 Years would be the Donda Years and I'd think if Donda was Here, she'd want her Album Back. I'd think Atlantans want Great Sports, but don't always get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...