Friday, September 3, 2021

Major Open Wheel Will Be Having American Money and an American Base!

 I feel that Major Open Wheel will be having both American Money and an American Base! What I would feel is going around is Mazepin and His Deadbeat Dad is trying to piss off the State Department worse than the Saudis holding WWE Wrestlers with trying to buy Haas F1 and to make it worse, we are stuck with antipathy with British Formula One with McLaren having their Fun and Williams hanging on!

I feel that we would have to Power the World's Economy and Money and that would be a Dale Jr. Reflex. I don't like to admit that, but, it is true. I'd really want Andretti to be Formula One's American Hero badly and I feel that it is badly.

I do not like Haas and the tired trope of Stewart Haas is they are a Better Bahari and they can't do Pit Stops Well. I feel that having both American Money and an American Base would be a Necessary Evil because if I'd wanted to see Floorboards Breaking, I'd want a Swamp Rat.

I'd rather have the Swamp Rat more than the Dallara! The Dallara Hating Trope has been Longer and Older than South Park! I am thinking it would be a Nightmare Trying to Tell the Williams or the McLaren Story as a Museum and not as a De Facto Racing Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...