Friday, September 10, 2021

Drake is Stuck on "Certified Lover Boy"

 I feel that Drake is Stuck on "Certified Lover Boy" like he is 25 this year. In reality, he is 35 and too old to Say Anything. If Drake or Justin Bieber came to my City, I would have been angry, not just because I'd hate Toronto's Lack of World Class, but Drake and Justin Bieber getting selfishly Wealthy on Pop Music.

I feel that the claws of Last Summer in the Grand Theft Auto of the Greater Toronto Area are reaching, especially if we'd free ourselves of the Molson and the Mosport in Indy Car and the Truck Series respectively. Everybody has their problems, especially when we'd have no Leadership, but, Toronto has to cost everyone else money.

I'd feel that Drake's Problems with People's Moms and Girls will be Found Out. If R. Kelly did the songs Drake did, we'd throw the Album out the Window. I feel that one of the things that we'd be in bad need of divorcing is the Problem Men as Kanye is this Day's Axl Rose and Drake monopolizes and monopolizes like he needs a Reason to Pass Go.

I'd really wished more artists would stick to their Jay-Z and Grow with the Times. Most of these artists are stuck like they are 18 or 25. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...