Saturday, September 4, 2021

Why is it the Formula 3 Championship gone to Sochi?

 I am livid that the Formula 3 Championship has been repatriotated from the United States to Russia. Worse, the Championship has gone from the Capital of Texas to the Worst Olympic Host in Russia.

I feel as an American, I expect more than what we are getting. Anyone who'd say Otherwise Should be Fired.

This is not all about being an American, but, more as a Global Citizen who has seen the Fraud pass and freebase without saying a Word.

Actually, I can't be happy with this Move, even with COVID and it would be a Hard Case no matter what. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...