Thursday, September 16, 2021

Why Not a Drag Race Bowl?

 I feel since we can't get my Favorite Swing, the Championship Swing and Cordova in the NHRA, I have a Better Solution in having a Drag Race Bowl. I'd be aware those Younger than Me by at least a Few Years missed out on those Playground Arguments that spilled out from the Barroom.

I feel that my spirit would be wanting either a Winston Invitational or a Modern Equal to the Last Drag Race at Lions annually. For as little as there has been printed about Lions Drag Strip in Long Beach, it was the Original Corporate Sponsored Venue and the Lions International had issues about their Image being drug out.

I'd think there'd be no Traxxas Styled Wildcards in My Championship and if I was General Manager, my Friends would not all want to play with me and I wouldn't want that. If it had to be a Full Season Remark, I would focus like a laser about who won and who'd came next.

I'd think it would not be a Hangover, because it would mess up Sponsorship and Detailing, and not everyone would be interested in wanting to race more than detailing like in Dirt Late Models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...