Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Lassoing Up Decent Non Conference Games

 I want to blow the lid off of the 2021 "Can You Keep A Secret" badly and in a big way. I would want to lasso decent Non Conference Games like I'd rather have that than a Celebrity VIP All Star Wedding like I know my $ won't make 5 Years or Good Kids.

I'd want among my Personal Favorites, Mt. Union at North Dakota State, Grambling vs. SMU with emphasis on SMU being home at Jerry World like Texas Stadium, Texas- Texas A and M among others. I really want Big Games Left and Right and I'd want to really make a Million Person Gameday Again just for "TESTING!"

I would think I am mad Auburn has not came to other Historic Big Ten Stadiums in Line and I'd feel that I would want All Options on the Family Table. When I'd mean All Options, I'd mean All Options!

If it was a Million People Just for Grambling and SMU wholly, I'd would feel it would be my Bigger Test of a Million Person Dallas Carter-Houston Yates Texas Super State Championship like All of America was Watching. SMU would have a lead in the African American Community and that was before Grambling was an NCAA Member.

SMU broke the Ice and I feel that I would want to see such a Game be made into Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...