Tuesday, September 7, 2021

It Would Be More Fun if You'd Interchange a 1970's Top Fueler with a Formula One Car

 I'd feel for as much as they'd gripe about the Floor in Formula One Cars, I'd get a kick out of interchanging those Pain in the Rear 1970's Top Fuelers with a Modern Formula One Car. I'd think what would be fun is it would be a Freakin' Sweet Combination.

I'd think that Red Bull would have a Field Day having to build one of those Rails and ran them in the NHRA Scene. A lot of the 1970's Top Fuelers would have ran their course in the Alcohol Dragster Scene for Safety Reasons.

I would think it would make the Nostalgia Dragster Scene be like the Top Fuel Scene and if Red Bull thought of having Nostalgia Dragsters and Formula One Cars at the Same Time. It would be an excuse to Interchange Racers.

I don't think Christian Horner has any idea of Nostalgia Drag Racing and most of those guys and girls would own and operate their own stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...