Monday, September 27, 2021

Celebrity All Star VIP Weddings and Celebrity All Star VIP Jeopardy

 I feel when I was Younger, I wanted not just a Royal Wedding and not just a Celebrity Wedding like Bobby and Whitney or Jen and Brad, but a Celebrity All Star VIP Wedding and to fill out Carver Hawkeye Arena with every celebrity within repute possible. This was when I was 16, not 6 mind you and I'd really wanted that.

Instead of RG III or inundating the Bridesmaids like we wanted Dates, like my Cousin's Wedding, we have Celebrity All Star VIP Jeopardy. That Celebrity All Star VIP Jeopardy cost us Fox's Lone Live Action Sitcom and is proceeding to make people mad.

It is making people mad and those people who are Unemployed and Educated, not like Unemployed and Generally Middle Class like "The Price is Right". That disinterest caused Lavar Burton to pull his name from the ring and it is causing some serious 1st Shift Consternation.

Weddings take compromise and I would not want to throw my money at Couples who wouldn't last 5 Years and I would madly want Divorcees or madly root for Divorcees. Instead, we are living in "Stark Raving Dad" of the Simpsons and I really would want to root for the Divorce in the Narcolepsy.

If we went down that route of Celebrity All Star VIP Weddings, the Bridesmaids would not be happy ladies. If we jammed things otherwise reserved for Mr. Burns or Barry Switzer and tipped them for Kerri Lynn, only because I wanted her Sister and later told of my Gal Problems later, which is not the right thing to do for a Girl, even if she's 28, she can't let bygones be bygones either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...