Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Let's Restore the ARCA Independent's Spirit!

 I feel that I want to see the ARCA Independent's Spirit be restored again! I feel a big part of that restoration would be having an Independent Stock Car Late Model Series. I am wanting at least not only Eastern Iowa Tracks, but, Eastern Iowa Teams and Eastern Iowa Jobs on top of it.

It would benefit Eastern Iowa Schools and lend Eastern Iowa a beneficial sense of Positive Self Esteem. I don't necessarily want to make it all about Home, because I don't want to be Home all the time, but, I feel other people would want to make it about their Home.

If we wanted everything to be about Home, we'd have the biggest Stand Alone Indy Lights or Atlantic Race in History in Eastern Iowa. A lot of the XFinity and Truck Series baseline was borrowed from the Indy Lights and Toyota Atlantic Series.

I'd really want to keep the Toyota Jobs in Eastern Iowa and I am sure none of them want to be Non-Profits. I'd rather be a Target Man than a Nonprofit and I'd be kicking and screaming if I was a Nonprofit, or being Little House on the Prairie without any returns or expectations.

If we had an Independent ARCA Equal to the Deery Brothers Summer Series, which is Eastern Iowa, too, we'd have a positive opinion of Stock Cars rather than have it forced on us because of the CART-IRL Split, or worse, a Lifestyle forced on us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...