Saturday, September 25, 2021

Gambling and Barstool Go Hand in Hand

 I feel that we'd need to heal as a Nation and World, and we are St. Nowhere Close to Starting that Process. I couldn't write St. Elsewhere's Revival, requisite with Howie Mandel and Denzel Washington to save my hide.

Gambling and Barstool go Hand in Hand and the only thing those Creeps are There for is Females and Beer. I am not proud to admit I'd straddle between Object and Sigourney Weaver, and I am not proud to admit that Oil and Water Relationship with People I should be having Lifetime Friendships and Relationships With, but, I am not.

Women don't want Justin Timberlake, and I feel that the Older Males and Females are antsy and upset, too. It is rude that Problem Gambling is a Dirty Dog, and that Dirty Dog doesn't care if I wanted 53-3 instead of 28-3, and that Dirty Dog doesn't care how many Women you'd piss off.

If you have Problems with Great Women, you are a Savage and a Damaged Human Being. It is a Crime that the Bank Robber Never Outsmarts the Cops and I feel Mad as Hell that only the Good Guys should be in Sports.

The only good thing in that is the Babies would take that when they'd turn 13 or 18 like the Pledge of Allegiance. I'd rather have 53-3 more than having a Heat-Knicks War Game that would twist the hand of the next season.

Kids are not aware of the 1990's, let alone the Black Sox or Pete Rose. I feel haunted especially if there is No Target Car or McDonald's Car Full Time and we'd need Professionalism. Professionalism is having to settle things LONG before July 18th and settling things LONG before other Mild Mannered People Call You Every Name in the Book other than American Hero.

We can't have The Tara and The Monica if we keep Objectifying Women! Getting hurt is not hiding behind someone else's Mom until people get wise to what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...