Friday, September 10, 2021

Wichita State Could Still Play A Role in Conference Realignment

 I feel that when the American would lose UCF, Houston and Cincinnati, I'd feel that the American's Plan of Contingency would be Army, UMass, New Mexico State and Wichita State. I'd want Wichita State because they are already an American Athletic Conference Member and it would be easier for them to start than if they where in the Missouri Valley Conference.

I'd think this would be a Band-Aid Strategy and I would see Army-Navy as a Conference Game for the 1st Time. I am believing that it would be a Real Life UGF or Ozark State in Revival and I don't know if the push would be Local from Sedgwick County and Wichita, but, that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...