Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Losing Tibbetts Broke Pop Culture, If Not Medical Culture

 I don't want to break the lid of BGM's Latest Brouhaha, which the Collar has constantly inundated their town like a Stephen King Novel, but, the root of their Problems would be Losing Mollie Tibbetts in their Town Broke Pop Culture, If Not Medical Culture, a Few Years Back.

I feel that the reality of it all is the BGM Community is a Broken Community and there is nothing "Mid" in the Way of It. I don't want to do a Garth Brooks take on a Community, because People Live and Work There, too, but, it is a Problem.

I feel that a Lot of Communities have No Problems with the Collar and God Knows it would be Years at a time. I feel that the Family Problems are causing a Fort Worth's Worth of Stories, and not good and I don't think the News Crews would be happy to know who you voted for the Caucuses.

Those broken roads have nothing but problems at Home, too. I don't like bringing them up in a Family Site, especially if we are not OK like my Aunts are Not OK and I'd have to stick up for my Mom and Her Friends, and I'm 36.

I don't know if this is a Nervous Breakdown of a Great Work Culture, and it is falling away from us. I don't want to bring up Fort Worth in this, because it broke the Ocean of Women Problems for a Lot of Different Families and I feel it is taboo to bring up your Last Name and being a Responsible Man on Social Media, but, no Kids have learned Student Body Left or Student Body Right.

I swear the only leadership at home is the Financial Kind and that makes me upset as all get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...