Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Trust the Expulsion Process

 I feel this is a retread, but, a necessary retread. I'd rather Trust the Expulsion Process as my Favorite Process and I am mad that Public Education has gone to the sinks. I feel that I wouldn't throw my Hat towards Divorcees and the Expulsion Process like they need anyone, but, I feel I would trust them better than my US Senator.

It is madness that I'd feel that Higher Learning has taken Extortion Money just to push people across. The sad thing is Extortion Money doesn't have good People or Social Skills, and the Extortion Money comes in Buckets like KFC Chicken.

I would feel that I would want Truth, Justice and the American Way badly. I feel a sense of shame that Certain Alumni would misrepresent my State and there is no money in Gimmicks or Social Media.

I am not interested in throwing buckets of money at the same problem and the whole pretense of the Houston Oilers playing like All Time Greats but burning out Early and Often is the need for a Fire Sale.

What I don't like to say would be is it would be more Beavis and Butthead It's Time than it's time for General Managers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...