Saturday, September 18, 2021

I'd Rather Have Greg Anderson Clinch at Dallas before another Countdown!

 I feel that the gripe over Billy Torrence not liking the Countdown would mean an Extreme Remakeover of having an Actual Top 10 Battle into Pomona and an Actual Clinch on Date, IE Greg Anderson in Dallas in 2004. That was the Positive Scene in Sports and Motorsports from both directions that year.

I feel the overdue Massey Reflex in losing Sponsors to a Black Hole, Letting the Street Outlaws in, Letting Pro Stock Air Their Dirty Laundry, Losing Tanner Gray to the Relentless Pursuit of Late Models, and all that was before the Breach of Contract.

It wouldn't be my job to No-Ad the Drag Race Bowl, but, I feel that I would at a Later Date, want to call down the Championship Swing and call down the fact that not only we'd have a Last Drag Race, but, the most all or nothing thing in the history of All or Nothing Things.

I'd feel that Josh Hart would have genuinely be a Top 10 in another World other than this, and I feel that the Lost Points would be if I'd want to see like a Drag Race Bowl Championship Series or having to think about having a Winston Invitational Type Qualifier en route from Victory Lane and I would not negotiate with the Single Chassis and I would not negotiate with the replacement rule, even with COVID-19.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...