Thursday, September 23, 2021

Auburn has not been to most Post War Big Ten Member Stadiums

 I feel that I would want to start it as a Stump that Auburn Tigers Football has not been to most Post War Big Ten Member Stadiums, and a lot of them have been Historic. Other than liking Auburn compared to Alabama and the fact that since Malzahn denied my Book Report, I have not thought highly of them.

But, I feel that it is a slight that they met Penn State at State College and not Dixie. I would feel that before they get carried away with building New Stadiums, which they will, I feel Auburn should at least schedule one at Purdue, Ohio State, Michigan, Illinois, Northwestern and Iowa at least once.

I would love nothing more than a Historic Program having a Home and Home at a Historic Stadium. As a College Football Fan and a College Football Stadium Fan, it would do Justice to have Auburn make their 1st Trek to Kinnick.

I am thinking a lot of the Hawkeye Fans would Pound Sand, amid other things, and I feel that it would be great to see such a move happen before they try to build an Iowa Dome up here in Eastern Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...