Tuesday, September 21, 2021

I'd Rather Lasso Manchester City than Watch Ted Lasso

 As a Manchester United Man, I would rather Lasso Manchester City than Watch Ted Lasso. In all seriousness, I'd love Manchester United, hate Manchester City and really want my Sitcoms back.

In all seriousness, I feel a guilt for being Overexposed and we worked hard on not being Overexposed. 

I would think that  if you'd ask a Manchester City Man, you'd get the same feeling the Other Way.

In this World, I would feel happier if Manchester United stood for Financial Conservativeness and Fair Play. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...