Thursday, September 9, 2021

The 11th Commandment is "The I Command a Drug Test!"

 I feel that I am extending on a Double Post, like these generally hurt to do. The 11th Commandment is "The I Command a Drug Test!" especially in Cedar Rapids, we are losing control of the Hand Print. This is not a happy commandment and having it be one of the most memorable Simpsons One Liners, I'd find the 11th should be used in Extreme Circumstances.

I feel that even without Social Media, the 11th would have been Cut and Dry. Generally, there would be no Transfer Portal as you'd be Cut and Dry Dismissed or Expelled from School or the Program. There is no Stopping a Train or a Behavior War as both are dangerous out of control.

People's emotions are too deep and I feel that we are stuck on 25 Year Old Energy, which in other words, we'd be stuck there forever. It is a Testicular Cancer that is a Quagmire that is AIDS Full Blown. 

If you steal to keep your Job, there is no Future Pay, even if we know the Sycamore is Rotten to the Core.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...