Monday, September 6, 2021

What would happen if we tried to Replace Burning Man?

 I feel that the moral and ethical question is what would happen if we tried to Replace Burning Man? For all the fights with the Park Service, among other things, it would feel lost. I don't know if I would have all the answers, but, my familiarity is through The Simpsons.

I don't know if The Simpsons would do it Justice, because it would be an Injustice. I'd think that the Runaway Beer Trains would go and go quicker than Yucca Mountain. No amount of Beer would have replaced the feeling of Burning Man.

And, the stakes of Counterculture would not have handled all that noise or attention. It wouldn't be like a Remorseless or Infamous Guy, but, it would feel like Hiding instead of Dancing. 

That would not be flattering at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...