Monday, September 27, 2021

Is Specialization Coming for Drag Racing Further?

 I feel is specialization coming for Drag Racing further? I feel this way because the Funny Car Chaos would help create a Nitro, Top Alcohol, Late Model and Hobby Stock Funny Car Class, and a Pro Stock and a Top Fuel Motorcycle.

This would be tricky and problematic because the Pro Mods, or the Sesame Street Outlaws have been eating each and every Lunch like a Problem Renter. I don't like how the Massey Cycle has became, for a myriad of reasons and the whole purpose of Drag Racing is to be Educators and Lawmen and Women in the Same Sentence.

I'd feel that I would want MY CAR with MY MONEY that I worked hard for again! I feel that the pretense and the principle is I wouldn't want to replace Tara or Monica unless she retired or died tomorrow, and even then, I'd have problems nominating another Tara or Monica without prior approval.

Funny Car is Drag Racing like the Do or Dunn Line doesn't exist, Top Fuel and Pro Stock are slamming runs alternately like the 500 Point Bonus was Brutal, and that would have been reserved for Pro Stock Motorcycle.

I don't necessarily mean bespoke, but, approachability and comfortability, especially if your good to Women and the Children. I feel I have been tearing what little Hair Out of My Head in Professionalism, or the lack of it, or even having home New York City and Los Angeles Teams to extend the Manufacturers leads and not overcrowd like a Prison the Race Hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...