Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Why Not Have An All Local Formula One Team?

 I would want an All Local Formula One Team like it was Local like New Pioneer Co-Op in Iowa City. I feel that I want to be Local Enough in Formula One that it would Win Big and Often. I would not want to be another Brawn and I feel mad that Haas takes anyone's and everyone's money.

I would think if we where going to be all Local, I would be local enough to have everyone's School Alma Mater Logo on the Car at least once. I feel mad that Local Control has been run down for the Longest Time and I don't know if Laser Focusing on the World's Greatest Motorsport would make people focus on Cars.

I'd think that the difference between True Local Organic Food and the Ultimate Rich Man's Sport would be beyond infinities. I would think that it would break the Buckets of Extortion Money and make it more Workmanlike.

I would think Ginger Spice would be swearing up and down with who's the bleep-blanks with all those School Logos among others. I would feel American Money and American Teams with American Drivers would inundate Formula One in the Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...