Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Bill Self Could Still Take the Trophy and Be Fired...

I am not trying to be funny here in the baseline that Bill Self would revel in a Phantom National Championship and He Would Still Be Fired for his Lack of Ethics. It is the truth.

I have told every one of my friends and rivals Bill Self has not been ethical. I would feel like the second or the the instant Serious Fulmer Cup Infractions come on down, it it so on.

I feel like I have been testing for Conference Realignment, and I don't think anyone is interested in meeting at this time. But, when they are interested in meeting, Josh Pastner has to be done in Atlanta, and I'd want to see John Beilein keep the Hornet's Nest Under Control.

When Midnight Madness comes up this Fall, I am serious in wanting an Undefeated Season. I am serious in that for the kids that are actually here and have no one really to offer.

This wouldn't change any one else, but, I feel Kansas has to get someone in line soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...