Saturday, March 21, 2020

You Feel Good Things and Bad Things The Same Too!

I feel that this is an emotional post in an emotional time, especially when you'd feel "Islands in the Stream"'s Rhythm and instead, you'd get "Ghetto Supastar" Where ODB walked in to a Firestorm and Bodied Pras's Career and rerouted Mya's Trajectory. I feel that in my trajectories, which have been played with many of times like the playing of the teacher, I'd feel pain that your supposed to feel the rhythm, not play with it!

I am not an audiophile, but, I do feel strong enough even if they dislocated the 500 through no fault of its own, I still want the ABC Dial again! The dial is strong enough in this case like I'd split if we had a multi-day ordeal.

I'd feel equally, in my lifetime, losing Neil Bonnett at School and America Winning the American Boston Marathon at Work. This is not an apathetic New Mexico playing down a Deep NCAA Run to Red Hot Trash, especially when that Red Hot Trash included suing your way BACK to School when you where Rightfully Expelled! Brendan Fraser whole trajectory was rocked by not having Aaliyah, amid other things.

I feel like not necessarily opining Kenny Rogers just because we lost him, but, he was the Gambler Chassis with CK Spurlock, KC "Hollywood" Spurlock's true life Father. I feel guilt that for as much as I'd love Steve Torrence the Metalsmith, but, Steve Torrence the Swamp Rat Tribute would not have garnered love because he slugged the Hometown, Peanut Selling, Odd Job, Huntington Beach Hero, Cameron Ferre, and that cuts into Marion!

The empty names made me upset as much if not more than the Triple Crown in 2015, 6 Days into my 30's, as I would not have handled more Triple Crown losses, even in a period where it became fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...