Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Why not have a Focus on Pro Football History?

I have not been silent on having a focus on Pro Football History, and that would include on and offline. I would feel like wanting to see a Baltimore Colts, Houston Oilers, and a San Diego Chargers Revival.

I don't want to see Tom Brady to the Buccaneers as the Ultimate Pirate Flag or Phillip Rivers settling for the Indianapolis Colts when we would have generally known who was Quarterback #1 of the Indianapolis Colts Since 1993 to even do anything.

People take pride in their Football History, even though the League Office wants to do everything to deny it. San Francisco would be mindlessly monopolized, Boycott Jameis is History, and I'd feel better picking Atlanta to win.

I don't know if anyone who is going to pick up the torch, but, I would like to step up league history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...