Saturday, March 28, 2020

Where Stats Lie....

I feel like Stats go down like they are bragging and that does not always sit well with me or other people. I do not find if character is apart of your program, that will not last for long. I really have been torching out character, even before the Virus depleted and deleted our economy.

I feel like the real teachers have done their time, and I mean the older teachers and older coaches. I wish this was Intramurals, because it is too easy to take a paycheck. Pop Culture has changed 12 Times at least in my lifetime and that is hypocritical on so many different levels. That is problematic when we have Surprise Album Releases no one expected or wanted.

What is rude is you'd glorify a jobber or someone off the streets as a hero. There is not interest to go back Albums like a Classic Music Station because most of the work had been hits or singles. I know a lot of things have been inclusive because of Human Resources reasons, but, that alone does not mansplain everything.

Where Stats Lie is we'd count mad numbers just to still make money. We've had a broken relationship with significant things for years, and that broken relationship has been generally a hush-hush matter.

Coming back after an injury is a privilege on itself and privilege is not nursing your injuries, because the Doctors and Nurses would get sick of you like you wanted to escape responsibility. Escaping Responsibility would be its own problem, like the Family Guy Cutaway, which was to evade being fined by the FCC.

I feel like saying it is even more easy to just pull down things like bragging. Girls do NOT like Guys Bragging and the Shoe is on the Wrong Foot like I'm 20! I hate to dwell on negative experience, but, I do not want to see someone's school slurred in the mud when Traditional Summer Vacation rolls around.

Losing focus is good for nobody. It is eh 10 Times Worse Outside, and I can't stand why the NCAA Championships are lidded and it deflated me not having "Taps" synced like I'd feel Audio and know Audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...