Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Drag Racing Fix Board is Deep...

I feel like we know where this sojourn, at least for the NHRA would end. But, I feel like we'd need fixes, like ending the Countdown permanently, returning to Quartermile Drag Racing in Nitro Top Fuel and Funny Car, getting to iRacing and that is just for starters.

I feel like there is no real good reason that Street Outlaws, or the Sesame Street Outlaws should be hogging Matt Hagan or Erica Enders's bottom line. I doubt anyone in East Tennessee or Sullivan County is too happy with these Street Outlaws hogging their territory and I feel like they'd do a crap show whenever they'd do a Dragstrip Show.

I feel like those are the people that are keeping the Grassroots from being Grass at Notre Dame Stadium. It is a serious waste of energy, and I feel that this is not Feminism turning into Star Wars, which is nothing a Dropout would pull like Water, Wine and Women, but, the standard of living and the expectation of a standard of living.

I expect expectations because the opposite is just as much an All You Can Eat Buffet. Buffets don't like one person eating down a Miracle on 42nd Street's Stock, and I feel that I expect to see Funny Car Winner #100, Top Fuel Winner #128, and Pro Stock Winner #75 among others.

This is a heavy tangent because I want to be focused again. If I am focused, it shows and I feel like I wouldn't just lose my hide for no reason. With the Street Outlaws, their hand is tipped when the Thunder can't win against the Pistons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...