Saturday, March 28, 2020

Why not special Guest Racers to Enhance Cup Series Fields?

I feel like in one of my many posts that I'd kick around as stumps, why not Special Guest Racers to Enhance Cup Series Fields? We are already out of luck with one Indy Car Date in the American West reslated and that is Laguna Seca and I would feel like wanting to see Indy Car racers get their NHRA Licenses for the World Finals.

I would like to see right for New Hampshire, Richmond, and Atlanta NHRA Racers try to race Cup Series or enhance Busch or Truck Entry Lists to make the competition worth it. I doubt any of these Best Life Characters would take competition seriously enough and they would not want anything to do with those who'd take competition seriously.

I feel like why not have the USGP return to Long Beach because St. Petersburg did not deserve an encore. I would want to pump Indy Car Entrants with Texas and Talladega because there is not Indy Car at Austin or Birmingham.

I would love to see a Non-Road Course Cameo Winner in the Cup Series. Especially if we reanimated Smoke's Win #50 Quest all over again and I would not see it as a lid, but there are a lot of 25 Winners in perpensity to Series History.

I would keep cameoing Potential USGP Series Sites should Austin and anyone else not come back this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...