Tuesday, March 17, 2020

DePaul is Shrinking in the Big East

As a fan and a citizen, I feel mad DePaul's Worst Days in the Big East have been not playing when everyone else was at Madison Square Garden and that was when they should be Giants. It's 15 Seasons of Big East Hoops in the 3rd Largest Media Market and I have not seen R-E-S-U-L-T-S.

The only one that has had a worse time in the Big East is South Florida, and that was and still is having to carry the shame of almost being #1 in 2007. There is still enough Chicagoans who gripe bitterly when they almost had it all and then some in the Late 1970's, when their games where Nationally Televised.

I feel like the Sports Pages and the Chicago Sports Scribes DO NOT give DePaul the time of day. I feel like currently, there is not anyone in the Chicago Public League that would shock me for good, and the Department is always 3 Years Away. There are Bulls who shouldn't be worth a Next Contract and as a fan, I feel that DePaul should be responsible enough to cover quality.

People, once they 100 Percent, would need to fundraise the difference with these small programs. I would feel like the Program should at least have a positive direction and you can't achieve that positivity with Administration always changing.

If DePaul would have the chance to even mount a Football Restart as a Conference Realignment Ploy, I would welcome it. I don't think I want to see the same versions of Chicago State in other parts of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...