Sunday, March 29, 2020

I feel like Arena Decisions will have to be pinned Imminently

I am definitely not interested in just replacing NBA Basketball or NHL Hockey into the Summer because there would not be the same interest or market to be had. I feel like Arena Decisions will have to be pinned imminently because there has been a suspension of disbelief and action for at least 2 and a Half Weeks.

I don't think as a fan, I don't necessarily like not having slates. Even though the Olympics are delayed does not change things and I feel like I do not just want to play willy-nilly, but, the Mercy Ruling would be you do not have LeBron, Steph or Ovi potentially playing in the World's Greatest Arena Every Night.

I feel in my weight in salt that we'd need to replace Madison Square Garden! Even though the 1967 Garden is not a Box like its Original 6 Counterparts, but, it should be time to explore a replacement in time!

Nobody, and I mean nobody would like a forced finality, especially if Buffalo would have shortened the road to a Back to Back until Crosby. Instead, we'd have Tampa Bay follow 63 with being Unrealized and Milwaukee get stolen from being an NBA Powerhouse in the Worst Way.

It would not be a popular move, but, a necessary move because I would scream if it where people off the Street replacing key Sports Entertainment Dollars.Looking forward, you'd keep having the most unbelievable NBA Finals Runs in History and that would be until we have legit NBA Draft Picks to market rather than dismiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...