Monday, March 23, 2020

Tiebreaker Post: I'd expect Racing or Sports Games to Do Racing or Sports Things!

I'd feel like with NASCAR Heat, the running joke in the franchise is they'd shy away from Car Things! If I was a Tech Guy, Economist, or Video Game Developer, we'd only work on Minnesota or Iowa State Fair Speedway and Only get it right, even if it is actually getting Chinese Takeout from China or Sushi Takeout from Tokyo.

I don't know if the OCD Capacity of Hard Work would fly, especially if we let off the gas like Texas Football or stayed on the gas like Baylor Football. I do not take lightly why is it Sports Games Developers incompetence has been gross.

Speaking of being OCD, if it was hiring the poor Truck Driver to avoid training a Ball Brother and Father and she'd see through the Reynolds Wrap like she was not interested in being a Los Angeles Clipper, or any of the other 29 NBA Teams, I'd be mocked for being different.

Sadly, the 2K/EA Sports Archrivalry has rusted over Independents from Sports Games. If Roush Fenway Racing hired TLC's Fashion Designer to man the Engine Room, he'd have better luck fashioning the Atlanta Hawks before he'd be an Engine Guy. (I would be trading 1990's Jokes in the 2020's like we weren't already well.)

Wellness is not Drugs, Hype Machines, or everyone getting top flight designs. I would have problems if people didn't take their jobs seriously enough and they took clout on like they 4040 or 3020 and I am churling in 10 like the Cows are Not Happy as Well.

If I was general manager, I would detest why the wrong people get the wrong favors. And, getting everything all right would not just be Takeout Pizza, but Takeout Pizza from Italy. I don't know how Luxury Dining and International Travel and Foodieisms would cross paths, but, I feel that the indigniation is something I would not stay silent.

If I was NCAA Hero in Video Games, the mentality would be Why Limit Yourself and I would rather be a Humanitarian than a Magician.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...