Friday, March 20, 2020

Why Not a Stock vs. Stock Series?

I feel like wanting to see a Stock Car vs. a Pro Stock Car Series because Pro Stock Car gets nowhere near enough racing time and it would be a Celebrity Star if they upset their NASCAR Rotation Cup Series Counterparts for the win.

I don't think both would have had near enough racing and the Cy Springs is still mad forever at the Stephenville for snooking a Big Go Upset. Having to think of a Big Restart, we'd get Tim Wilkerson the Great to be Springfield's Mello Yello Champion. I'd admit kids would have to learn if their mom has to get that check one way or another.

And, I would wonder how Such a Race Go Down, On or Offline? I would love to see that and I would feel that interest in the Pro Stock Cars would be akin to selling up interest in Africa in the Inner City, but, it is necessary.

If we where to sell a Potential Final Up, we'd have Greg Anderson against Jimmie Johnson to raise the bar early. Would Alex Laughlin be jittery outside the Quarter Mile and we couldn't just hype the fights and the wrecks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...