Sunday, March 29, 2020

Timmy Hill's Ride of His Life Would Have been Cup Winner #194!

If this was analog racing, Timmy Hill's iRacing Ride of His Life would have been Cup Winner #194! Actual reality is we are stuck at Cup Series Winner #193, and the tracks that have not produced an analog Cup Series Winner for the 1st Time are Las Vegas, Miami, Kansas and Kentucky. Timmy Hill's rise is built and sustained off of Windvow's Lore, which is how I discovered Windvow in the first place 2 Seasons Ago.

Last week's analog equal would have meant the Almost Paradise conundrum of Denny Hamlin being closer to Mark Martin in Non-Championship History and having to feel like the Back to Back for the 1st Time Since Sterling Marlin be surreal and painful.

I would feel this is a Busch Race Energy, and instead of Nashville and Hickory, we would have cats who'd have no business otherwise winning or contending. Sage Karam has no business contending or winning otherwise in Indy Car History, and I feel if I would have done iRacing Indy Car different, I would have insisted on a Warm Weather Venue to Rendition Day.

The cue in eFormula One is trying to replicate the Real Losses, and there is no way we'd see some of these characters circuits back. Abu Dhabi Pays for the Privilege to be Pomona and Pomona is on Principle! My answer in all of this is trying to plug away US Grand Prix's like this was 1984 and instead of consummate professionals, I see Beavis, I see Butthead, I see Holder and I see Bay in the Same Person and I wish I could drink it all away JUST to make Haas not even a Bad Formula 2000 or 3000.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...