Saturday, March 28, 2020

The aversion to Hype Machines....

I really feel big mad about Hype Machines, especially when we'd have too many of them running around with no Work or Assistance. Honest, and transparent, and I am being both here, I feel like Empty Hype is a Big Problem.

It is a big problem, especially if I could not find any Front Channel Airwave. It is a big problem, especially if the Back Channel has to carry and stick their necks out at the same time. If I was able even to get on Public Transit, heaven beside me, a lot of these people would not impress or interest me.

Interest and keeping interest is something we are big time NOT doing! We are leaving habits we should have left at 12 at 12 in the Open. I would feel shaken for the time and the energy we are dedicating, we are throwing it at the Wrong People and we can't turn around now.

Especially if we had the Final Four Card let loose, which that hurts everything currently, we would still be pissed off about Gonzaga, and why UCLA, DePaul, and St. John's are all being run with a real sense of apathy from Bottom to Top? Certainly, the narcolepsy hurts Serious Fans who'd have a concern for the Common Person and are tired of being shut out of Serious Discussions.

The hype problem has gotten worse and more worse with someone who'd think he'd solve a Sieve with Throwing Non Disaster Agreements over in the Wind, or Non Discussion or Non Dialogue Agreements in the Wind. Even someone who'd know their way around boats can't throw their weight around a Sieve.

Concern would not be Toxic Masculinity. A lot of these Sports Radio Characters are not Lawyers, nor they'd hold their own as Lawyers. "Their Own" would being happier when they got all the Love and all the Respect and their Older or Younger Sister is running more successful or true life circles like they can't hack it.

I would feel when it comes to Traditional Holiday Season, at least show concern and decency. I don't mean "Stick to Sports" when these rats don't know what they are doing. That behavior, sadly, is very generational and it comes to the same place as a character. I can't hold my own as an Economist, but, there are plenty of Armchair Economists who'd twist the hand of Feminism into Star Wars.

It is a different Cerebal Palsy or even a Cancer, and not just calling someone a Cancer. It is the Cancer encouraging the Other Cancers to do their thing and not take their medicine. I am not proud of a lot of things, and I feel like Empty Hype would drive me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...