Monday, March 30, 2020

Why not an All New Arena Football League?

I feel we would at some point have an all new Arena Football League. I feel it is not fair to have Albany not enjoy a proper Championship Defense or Defenses, nor have first right at their name, the Albany Firebirds.

What I feel is other than getting kicked before Thanksgiving, which is its own rude awakening, and I would want to see if the Workman's Comp Bill from the 2010 League and a proper television deal would be covered before anything else.

What it should be is a Football Summer League and I don't know if the Public would have any real taste in that, but, it would be better than acquiring someone else and calling them the Arena Football League.

The challenge and the problem is it is heavily trademark protected and I feel like there'd have to be a push or a need for replacement Arenas.

It would have to be a combination of Legacy/Phoenix Teams in different markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...