Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Why not a True Late Model Stock Car Series?

I feel like for as much as our forced Cabin Fever is holding us down like a Wet Blanket, I feel why not a True Late Model Stock Car Series? I'd feel the CARS Tour and the Southern Super Series always go 1-1 on superiority.

Nobody is making the Snowball Derby a Series Date! I'd love to be jacked up even for a Snowball Derby Qualifier, but, it would be easier to cope with a Snow Day than these Circumstances, even though the academics left me years ago.

If we had a true Late Model Stock Car Series, we'd have to have everything a proper racing series should have. Twins, Special Guest Racers, More than One Series Regulars, all of the above. I am not a General Manager, but, I feel that the division between Limited and Super Late Models have done more harm than good.

If in a later time and place, it would be home to a Brickyard 400 Qualifier, and we don't necessarily have a Big Late Model Series in spirit. I don't know if more series would fix things, but, I do believe we don't need more "Best Life" and 26th or Worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...