Friday, March 20, 2020

Why not the USGP at Darlington?

I feel like unintentionally, without Monaco, I am having to hash my Dodger Stadium Elton John where no idea seems to allegedly be off the table within reason. I would feel like why not the USGP at Darlington?

We'd have to base a USGP Series, even if the morally reprehensible Haas F1 and Stroll ran out of courses. This Champion would want to see his Superspeedways be Moneymakers like the Ice Cream Man and we'd have someone to talk about East Scarlet Football and Someone Who'd take it on themselves to Drag Race their Racing Project.

Nobody is asking to make Darlington a Bowl Raceway. I'd get a kick out of making Atlanta a Bowl Motor Speedway for the fun of it, just to make her 75th Birthday, but, that is big not up to me.

I would think if we had the USGP at Darlington, we'd have a bunch of people wondering who is who.

It would lead to confused people and I would like to think amid other things, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...