Tuesday, March 3, 2020

If you can't work at (Insert Big Company Here), your going to be a Problem...

I feel like I'd have to be a friendly nudge, and there are too many kids who's attitude could not be humbled long enough if you can't work at (Insert Big Company Here), that is a BIG Problem. Generally, people show and prove through the years. If they show and prove they are a Pig, that is a Problem, and not one who'd push Arkansas from Conference Collar to SEC Champions.

I feel like the art of Peer Pressure takes away the art of Letting Go. Most people would take care of Babies and Beauties, and I would feel more comfortable with someone winning everything and having cars (within reason) in my lifetime. I don't think I would want Brit and Smoke, my adolescent scions as much as their originators to carry the high bar.

I feel better and rosier having to focus, even if it was just me and no one else. It would not be Wine, Roses, or Rachel's Baby like it was Friends, and I'd rather'd not have the Wacky Wacky WAC Problem trash the American West. If it was me, I would have the Actor's Studio again like we need to get out of getting conned of that custom.

Sadly, kids, even though you'd missed AJ Foyt cussing out his Pit Crew for Kindergarten Mistakes, and Madonna being a Magician if one existed, in her hey-hey-hey day (I'd have to sneak that Krusty the Klown Reference over), I'd feel happier if we where smarter and we didn't look at jobs for monetary reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...