Sunday, March 29, 2020

What would we do if we where Regimented Back to Responsibility?

I feel like the way the current is, responsibility is not a regiment, but it feels that way. But, having the fact regiment oxidizes into responsibility, it is very easy to have apathy creep into day to day life. The bitter salination that I wish would have been bragging is sadly not, and I would rather medically, it would be easier that the Virus would be in, out, and over.

I would have much, much rather have the NCAA Tournament by now. I feel apathy seems to be everywhere and the stickler in me feels as if it is a bad behavior like Injury and Vandalism.

Apathy would not make any better if you absolutely, positively threw yourself to the Current of a Program like it was the State Fair. What the butter and the grease would get would not necessarily be butter and grease, but the people behind it.

The moral in this story is it is not necessarily a Sweetheart Deal for Unemployment, which there are plenty of those, but, I would feel very sour about having to be thrown at very much nothing when there are people who'd get strung along.

It does not help that we do not have another anything to offer and it is very wasteful to be asking for office money for Political Campaigns when we don't have anything ourselves. I can't even express that in words how the World got turned Upside Down in the Big Way.

I feel like I am screaming for Gardening Weather in the Worst Kind of Way and that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...