Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Los Angeles Rams New Logo Does Not Inspire

The Rams have done better logos because I know this for a fact! What is a fact is the Los Angeles Rams still are up in the air about SoFi Stadium because of the Coronavirus, but, I feel like the design artist did not bother to check or take another look.

With the Hollywood Revival Years, they have foibled on some of the traditions Classic Los Angeles Rams Fans expect and know. I would have leapt if it was the Gateway Rams trying to stop Lamar Jackson. I still hate the matter the Rams returned to Los Angeles, and not a Super Bowl Appearance seems to sway Public Opinion.

I feel like I would have problems buying the new logo once I came to shopping again. If I was me, and I know I would not let go of a Rival NFL League that is not Spring Football, lets kids be kids within reason, and within reason includes, up to and not limited to, the Collar or Collar Charges and not just transferring to the league.

What I would feel like is the logo designers are not inspired. Inspired, would be again, within reason, and I feel that I would have a serious focus about Professional Football History, and we'd be so reckless with some of these Free Agents that they are either Journeymen, Rehashes, or Worse.

This cuts into multiple corners of Professional Football, and I'd feel like there'd be multiple causes needed to be worked on and worked on frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...