Sunday, March 22, 2020

I would admit that I would want to see the Florida Green Grass at Homestead Again...

I feel like for the Championship Years, Homestead Miami made it a habit to almost Color Run their Green Grass instead of just painting it. I have said, if nothing else, immortalize their Birthday Race (November 5th) in some shape or capacity. Indianapolis does not generally paint their Grass and it always has been presented like a Park or a Museum.

If it was me, especially with the Indy Car Scene, I would want to see Darlington or Atlanta. I would want the Rendition Day (March 15th) at Atlanta Motor Speedway every year and I would want to see the Florida Green Grass at Homestead again.

I would feel like I would want to see replacements to St. Petersburg and Austin if they never come back. I don't know if Barber would want to hold the bell this year, but, I would want Atlanta, Charlotte and Darlington and Kentucky being a 4th Potential Alternate in the Scene for a Replacement.

It would be an epic reach and I would want to see the USGP Series to replace who we lost this year, and I would feel like a Combination World Championship Long Beach Round, Atlanta, Charlotte, and Darlington be considered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...