Friday, March 27, 2020

Why not restart the NCAA Interrupted Action Fund Again?

I don't know if this breaks through the noise, but, at least I will try, as why not restart the NCAA Interrupted Action Fund again, to reimburse lost game days, weeks, championships or a scenario where there is no audience, because opening these houses are not cheap.

Staffing these houses are not cheap, either, and I feel like I want to be ahead of the curve if Athletic Departments should ask that question again rather than doing extortion numbers just to buy tickets.

There should be a reimbursement fund so Unemployment is not cramped and with certain people, un and underemployment is a sweetheart deal while those of us who've been down or trying to get work get nothing. I feel like especially in learning, we are focusing more on the Free and Reduced Price Lunches, because nobody could go out to eat, but, we realize not everybody wants or is interested in learning online.

I don't think this would be just one person fixing things like it is an audience of one. That is a very bad habit and I don't think being financed out would be fun until we realize our Credit Card or Bank Bills get serious.

I don't know about any one else, but, we don't have any secondary matters until the 6th. That would lead to why everyone wants something for nothing, and it is clear the carte blanche views of this administration and other administrations are not working. Force Majeure would not be having the fix be so in a Problem Gambler wins big enough to win their way out of their debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...