Friday, March 27, 2020

I would revisit the Conference Realignment Slate, Too...

I feel that from last offseason, I'd did the Conference Realignment Post Series on this Blog. But, if I where to do a Division I Football Realignment Series, there would be moving parts and pieces to clear out.

If such a thing did materalize, even on this site, I would say that there would be clearances, like Mr. Bowlsby not trying to break up the American West. Sadly, there is no one answering the phones at this time, even though College Football is Life, but, Real Life is doing nothing but hurting at this time.

Where I would change opinion for the better is Hawaii being closer to their Pac 12 Peers and remaking the Pac 12 as a truer Pacific Conference, and keeping the annual games on the slate.

What I would consider is having Programs that are not in College Football or otherwise be in College Football. This would not be a rehash, and not everyone wants to see rehashes even though they are common now, but, one of them would be having Notre Dame in the Big 10 and seeing either DePaul or Marquette restart Football in the Big Ten.

It would be a myriad of things, caring about games, schools and rivalries at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...