Tuesday, March 3, 2020

What about Arizona,Arizona State, Colorado and Utah's Pac 12 Severance Packages?

I feel for as much as USC or Oregon saber-rattling the Pac 12 and Western College Sports Future, I would focus on the Mountain Pac 12 with Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado and Utah. I feel like this would be necessary for Hawaii to Join the Conference and make it a true Pacific 9.

Arizona is going about matters sloppily. Their National Championship was BEFORE South Park was on Television, and I'd feel vulgar that to this day, that Championship would have changed Kansas Forever. I don't like to focus on a Showdown Ethic just to start Multiple Things at Once, but, Arizona needs to dump the Sumlin along with the Paint Can. Arizona Wildcats Basketball is in need of a new energy bad, and even if it is repainting McKale Center before you cut a Severance Package like it was FedEx. Arizona is holding the line all wrong throughout the Southwest.

Arizona State has competent coaching in Herm Edwards. I'd feel like I'd want to keep offering Arizona-Arizona State and the Territorial Cup as a package in future Conference Realignment. I would offer Sun Devil Stadium replacement as a Whale and I'd feel better about having a Hockey West rather than just talking about it.

Utah I would feel happier with the BYU Holy War be the Western Final. It has driven me nuts that Utah and BYU is not a Western Final, amid other things. My discontent is largely having to steal away positions that Hawaii and Boise State would have taken in the first place.

Colorado lets me down with the least interest in learning. I would rather have a Colorado-Colorado State Final. The Road to that Final would have to involve having New Mexico and New Mexico State be in the Same Conference. There is no way all of that would happen currently without having the Conference Scene be up for grabs.

Not only the Conference Situation, but, the Division I Football Consolidation to make some of these games annuals and home and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...