Saturday, March 7, 2020

I would have done Alabama's Player Tunnel Differently..

I don't think you can expand Bryant Denny Stadium realistically any further. Or not have to make Coleman Coliseum smaller than it really is. But, Alabama's Player Tunnel, I would feel I would have done differently.

I would have done it differently because I would not have taken out sections. I know the Special Guests have clout and weight, but, so do the Season Ticket Holders and the 1 or 2 Game Fans. I would feel like wanting to see a bigger version of UAB's Stadium, namely a Domed Stadium, knowing a lot of these Top of the Line Things are just a Grab Bag.

I would look into, for reasons, having a Bryant Denny Dome. Not a roof over Bryant Denny Stadium, a full on Domed Stadium. This would be paramount because none of the other traditional SEC Powers have met having to replace their grounds, and I would like to see it so if Auburn or Tennessee would be played in Birmingham again and we'd have an opportunity to have a Real Madrid, Concerts, or Supercross.

It would not just be a Bryant Denny Dome. It would be a Bryant Denny Olympic Domed Stadium. For as little as the game day usages of the SEC Stadiums are, the Athletic Departments have to rent them out for Clubs and Parties in the Offseason. I'd feel Georgia would be due for replacing Sanford and Stegman before Alabama would have the chance to replace their Master Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...