Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Why not strengthen the push for Conference Realignment?

I feel like I have been stirred up for good reason for Conference Realignment even before this Blog came up in 2016. I feel as if we where to take consideration for the Roadmap, we'd have more Western United States Conferences.

Tarleton State and Dixie State become Division I Members 90 Days from Tomorrow and that is No Joke! Speaking of considerations, what would we have?

I feel that in considerations, we would have the Current Day Pac 12 be Smaller and a true Pacific Conference, and Notre Dame either getting DePaul or Marquette in the Current Day Big Ten. It would have to involve Georgia Tech and Florida State in the SEC just to call their In State Rivalries in Conference.

There would be a lot of pulling teeth among alignments, and that would include Florida A and M and Bethune Cookman in the SWAC, Boise State having to be with their In State Counterparts, and we'd have a more structured Division I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...