Friday, March 20, 2020

I am not a Silo...

...But, I do admit I feel the emptiest Since 21 Means 21, and I would admit that not having Physical Sports has hurt and hindered. We cannot be at home indefinitely, or be handed out money indefinitely.

I am not apathetic either. This is my swing at Not Being Spock, and it could all go for nothing, like usual. What I don't want to see be usual is because of the Academic Break, my County would have so many problems they'd get bailee (Not the I Like Your Name Bailey, or other iteriations) to Tipton or Vinton due the ethical swamps.

I feel as if trying to change the future for the better has been an exercise in futility and we would hardly ever get any shining moments. This is not a disguise and if anything, I would bug the Atlanta Braves into 1st Place until proven otherwise.

Worse, we are all tribalized with no real diversity and or ethics. I am definitely all for diversity, but, ethical problems are another story. The bad thing with being 1st, is they gang up on you until you can't take or stand any more.

Most of us would stick our necks out for Women and Children. That is the truth and the truth is it is not a strategy to burn through 2 Robert Yates's Worth of Cars in a Season. To be fair, the Bachelor and the Bachelorette fully selling out for Sponsors like I don't see it in my stores is a problem.

Most people still do not stick their necks out for Beck or Moby unless it was a Pop Hit of theirs. I am feeling like 328 (28th of 300 Rendition Gatornationals) would have felt better than 329, and 329 would not feel as good as 330.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...