Friday, March 13, 2020

Replacement Races and Dates: The Non-Tabloid Way of Having to deal with Lost Races

I feel like with having to be closer to responsibility, when the time comes to actually talk about having the dates for Atlanta and Miami, I would believe we would have a Rare Non Labor Day Hotlanta Summer Race and Miami have a Championship Encore.

I don't want to speculate to the point of irresponsibility like it was Robin Miller, or Worse, and I feel Indy Car and Formula One would have longer offseasons, allegedly not by choice. I don't know if having the Indianapolis 500 World Championship be a Work Around and I would feel like for the lost dates, I'd want to see Atlanta, Darlington, Nashville Fairgrounds and Charlotte as replacements for St. Petersburg, Barber, Long Beach and Austin at Season's End for Indy Car.

This would currently not be the time to balk loudly at Bench Racing. I am balking that the NCAA would have a longer offseason, allegedly not by choice, as a Sports Fan, and I'd feel that the more dysfunctional programs would rise to the top of the wrong feeds.

The dive in it all is we would have missed Indy Car Racing since Last September and we would need make up venues to not has as obscenely long of offseason. I am not aware of Formula One's Contingencies, and I'd feel like having to slate closer around the USGP and rearrange the Slate over the Indianapolis 500.

I would seriously question if St. Petersburg and Austin's werewithals to ever come back, and that would be another less wanted question we'd have to deal with as the days go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...