Friday, March 6, 2020

Why not another Crosstown or Metro Conference?

I feel like as a Sports Fan, a lot of Conference Realignment should circuit through Chicago City Limits. DePaul is in the Big East, Chicago State is in the WAC, and Loyola is in the MVC among others. What I would see is having to keep traditional rivalries safe and not try to just nuke willy-nilly because someone tried to be Robin Miller.

What I couldn't resist here in Marion is wanting to see why is it DePaul is not a Big East Giant after 15 Years? I'd feel like I couldn't speak necessarily for Chicago State's future, but, the fact of the matter is I don't know if Chicago State and Creighton swapped memberships and Chicago State be in the Big East and Creighton back in MVC Territory would work?

What I would feel is Creighton is Put On and Northern Iowa is Put Off to the Point that it closer resembles the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Ecosystem it is rather than an orderly campus. Chicago State is not getting 1st Priority in their City or State, and that it is problematic.

The whole moral of the story, is some of us want to be Home or at Home. I don't think we'd need to be relied on because someone else messed up, which is not the purpose of a culture. People do not want to see if how much they'd pull off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...