Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Blake Shelton's Grand Ole Opry Non-Commitment has Opry Boosters Red Hot

I feel like getting Blake Shelton to bring the Sunshine to the Grand Ole Opry has been as fitfilled as Mother's Day on the Peloton. I'd feel his Grand Ole Opry Non-Commitment has Opry Boosters Red Hot, and not in a good way.

I am not a Country or Music Row Scribe. But, I feel tired of scribbling wanting competent artists to encourage my Aunts to bypass Michael Jackson in Original Record Sales. There is not a thrill in that, and I'd tried to hold back why Garbage did a Better Bond Song, when they where rawer from a time nobody wanted Madison.

I'd feel our Country Music Scribes are tired of scribbling why The Family Guy won't repay them, even for their years of appropriations. They are tired of scribbling why the Commissioner to all these Jokers likes to see it fit how he sees it fit and they are tired of seeing Tanya Tucker have a career revival buried worse than these Old R and B Stars.

If Jason Aldean burnt the Dirt Roads to Opryland, his mayhem and problems would be too much for the prim General Management of the Grand Ole Opry. What I would feel the Grand Ole Opry would need to be responsible for is no one invading the Ryman like it was Oregon, and the objective is actually having CD's Sold before you'd have fans.

There is reason for me to hold a Fetisovian or Konstiniovian Holdout and it is not all emotional! We've had equals to both the city council and school board not save our lives and we'd get things we'd never get in a moon flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...