Friday, March 6, 2020

I feel a Sale of Madison Square Garden is Due for a New Garden...

I have been pushing silly the fact a New Madison Square Garden would be due, if not overdue. It would be overdue for the Flagship NBA Team and the United States Flagship NHL Team, if not having to lid Big East Conference for St. John's to have a real crowd again.

Getting shown up by Memphis and Oklahoma is not good. People generally show up for the Knicks and the Rangers and not because of someone else. I feel like the general management decisions have been as dismissive as the president and that is a big problem.

It also is a big problem when St. John's can't sell. What Madison Square Garden should be is the Centerpiece, also, in their marketing remarks, the World's Greatest Arena, Rose Bowl and Indianapolis Motor Speedway included. I'd feel like James Dolan has been responsible for chief draft misses, like LeBron, Ovi, Steph, among others.

I would feel like for as much as they've gotten a King (Henrik Lundquist), that King didn't help end a 2nd Quest for the Cup, and they've been infuriatingly empty on other picks. It should worry me that attendance no-shows are becoming common with the Knicks. We would not have it if it was School, and that is hard to break once it becomes broken.

There is not a loud, obscene quest to return to the Top of Professional Basketball. A new ownership would open the doors to a New Arena Football League, and I know I am physically mad that the 2010 Arena Football League didn't stay alive for Albany and Atlantic City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...